Phase 3: 1 Smoothie and 2 “S” Meals a Day
Okay Great, But Will You Lose Weight on the Body Reset Diet?
- Food preparation takes time
- May be expensive to buy fresh fruits and vegetables
- Potentially unsustainable if previous eating habits are resumed
- Smoothies could get boring, leading you to give up
- Not heart-healthy or diabetes-friendly
What to Do if You Want to Go on the Body Reset Diet
Ultimately, the best action to take is to talk to your doctor before dramatically changing your diet. And you might want to think twice about following the plan if you have diabetes or heart disease. “Anyone with a pre-existing condition, really anyone in general, should be talking to their doctor before taking on something so extreme,” Kennedy says.
Most important to remember is that Body Reset is meant for quick, but not necessarily sustainable, weight loss and relies on you to maintain the lifestyle that it promotes, long after the 15-day program is over.